Happy Mother’s Day!
Cheers to all the moms and the moms to be!
This is for all those times when all we need is a quick boost of energy (or maybe a nice bottle of wine).
An easy peasy healthy recipe.
Line 8″x 8″pan with parchment paper.
- 1 1/2 cups large oats
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut shredded (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
1. Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine the egg and milk in a bowl and stir. Then, pour into the oat mixture. Stir until well combined .
3. Place in a 8″x8″ square pan.
4. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
5. Let it cool then cut into bars!
You can add sweetness by drizzling honey!